Thursday, August 13, 2009

...Mercy's Tuesday Sketch Challenge #34 (MTSC34)


This is my first ever challenge, Mercy Tuesday Sketch Challenge #34 (MTSC34). I was inspired by Sharlene Torres card and thought I that I would have go. Thanks Sharlene.
Thanks to Betsy (one of my hostesses) for showing what you can do with eyelet border punch, It is so easy and very effective. Cut a 7.5 cm square, centre the square in the punch and punch repeat on all sides.

Stamps: Baroque Motifs (I love this set).
Card: Kiwi Kiss, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla.
Ink: Old Olive.
Extras: Eyelet Border Punch, Certainly Celery 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon.


2 comments:

  1. helen...this is a beauty!i love how you used the scalloped edge punch...great effect! amazing and elegant card!

    thanks for making my sketch the first challenge you ever tried! i hope to see you again next week, too! btw, if you are a stickler for exact measurements like I am, you can print out the sketch and it will be a true invitation-sized card.

    thanks for playing along!

    {{{hugs}}}
    mercy

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVELY card. And, um, let me warn you, the challenges are addicting. Love your blog. I'm a relatively new too, and the challenges sucked me in. :)

    http://ohpleasework.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete