Monday, September 28, 2009

October Classes



October is nearly upon us, I have finally got my room downstairs ready for classes. 

I will be offering 2 Christmas Classes.

Class # 1
You will be making Christmas Card, Cracker and Gift Card holder.
Tuesday October 13th  7.30 pm
And Thursday October 15th 10 am
Cost $10 (includes all materials)



Class #2 Punch Class
You will make 2 Cards and a decoration.
Tuesday October 20th  7.30 pm
And Thursday October 22th 10 am
Cost $10 includes all materials.



Please ensure that you book in for all classes that you wish to attend so that I can ensure that your class kit is prepared & ready for you. Places limited per class, your place will be booked after payment is received.

You can book by emailing me or phoning on (03) 686 2891.

If you could bring your own basic tools, bone folder, scissors, ruler and adhesive etc that would be a help.
Thanks



No comments:

Post a Comment