Friday, October 30, 2009

Life has been busy busy!!!







I have been very busy. Darian and Savannah had last Friday and this Tuesday off school, and Paul was able to get the days off also. So we had five wonderful days in Dunedin, Catching up with friends. It was Christmas when we last made a flying visit. We used to live in Dunedin ( have only been in Timaru 2 years ), the kids have been been nagging us for awhile for to go down there. I finished the wedding dress I was making for Julie on Tuesday (I took the dress with me to do the hand sewing off the lace flowers), and I have managed to make a new top and alter a skirt that was already in my wardrobe for the wedding on Saturday. I will post some photos of the wedding next week.

Today Samuel was at Montessori all day. So I went to the gym, I did my vibe training then I got on the bike and did 20 minutes rolling hills approx 8 kilometres. I love going to the gym, just lately I haven't had time to get on the bike, it felt good to get back on the bike today. Then I spend the day tidying Samuel's bedroom and sorting out his clothes.

Tonight I finally got some card making done, I made 4 cards. A wedding card, Sympathy card (will show you them next week) and 2 window card. Jacque Pedersen has a tutorial on her blog for window cards. NZSU have a challenge to make a card using window technique.
They are both Birthday Cards.
First one is made using Pacific Point and Basic Black card stock and the hedgehog out off the Fun and Fast Notes stamp set.
The second one is made using Kiwi Kiss and Creamy Caramel card stock and the cakes out off the same stamp set.

1 comment:

  1. Helen, they're fabulous cards. That little hedgehog is my favourite - he's a cute little dude. Well done!

    ReplyDelete