Monday, November 30, 2009

Snow Globe

Life around has been very busy lately. I averaged 2 workshops a week this month and have travelled 725km, I have been to Geraldine, Temuka and Waimate twice I attended a team meeting in Christchurch last week and not to mention workshops here in Timaru. My asthma has been playing up (it that time of year with all the pollens in the air). I finally gave in today and went and saw my Doctor, so now I am on antibiotics and steiods to help combat it and I will now soon be on the mend (so there will no sport events for me as I will fail the dope test LOL).
Saturday I hosted a Pre launch Party for the New Summer Mini Catalogue, which goes live tomorrow. There were 15 lovely ladies that attended, we had fun and they made a card and a gift tag. As a Demonstrator we get to pre order our summer mini product a month earlier then you, so we can make our samples and play with the new product. Here is 2 photos of the display I had for Saturday.

I will feature the items later.

This morning while looking at the NZSU site. Karen R posted a link for snow globe cards. Here is my attempt, using sweet treat cups all will be revealed tomorrow in the Summer mini.

Supplies List
Card Stock: Ruby Red, Very Vanilla.
DSP: Holiday Treasures.
Stamp Sets: Winter post and Best Yet Level 1 Hostess.
Inks: Basic Black.
Extras: Sweet Treat Cups (Summer Mini), 1/4" Grossgrain Ribbon, Scallop Oval and Large Oval Punches.

No comments:

Post a Comment