Thursday, February 4, 2010

Darian's First Day at High School.

Darian our eldest boy started at Mountain View High School today.
I have been a bit emotional today. My baby is now a young man, he has the world at his fingertips. 
He looks very grown up and handsome (We are very biased) in his new uniform.
I was feeling very much like I felt when he first started school at 5 years old. Knowing that he has lots of decisions ahead that he has to make, like choosing the right friends, deciding to study well use his time wisely etc. We have a great relationship and will be there for him when he needs us.
We just pray that he gets in with the right crowd, and he can stand up for what he believes in and doesn't just follow the crowd. 
I had the camera out this morning and took lots of photos, checked them on the computer then took more to get the right photos for scrapbooking. He was a bit annoyed with my photo taking but didn't mine to much and was great-full I wasn't taking them at the school gate, I did go back to school and get photo of the school gate after all the kids were in class.

1 comment:

  1. wow he looks great!!! Kodi only gets to wear greay shorts and a grey polo shirt, and they only wear that for yr 9 and 10 then its mufti lol, hes at nayland College here in nelson, savannah has growing up too , what are u feeding those kids???, cheers jan and Kodi

    ReplyDelete