Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Make 'n' Take


This is the make 'n' take we did last Wednesday at our Team Meeting.
I'm looking forward for my Big shot to arrive so I can play, it was great to get our hands on Rebecca to make this card. The Big Shot is available from 1st April.
Supplies List
Stamp Set: Heard from the Heart.
Card Stock: Pink Pirouette, Confetti White.
Ink: Rich Razzleberry.
Extras: Big Shot, Top Note Bigz Die, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Horizontal Slot Punch, Dimensionals and Pink Pirouette 5/8" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon. 

2 comments:

  1. What a great M&T! Loving all that PINK! I can't wait to get my Big Shot, so I can demo this wee sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Helen - I love your colours! I have no idea what a big shot is, but I'm sure I'll find out in time. I wanted to let you know that I am hoping to make it to Inge's on Friday. Will text her.

    ReplyDelete