Thursday, March 25, 2010

Tip Toe Through The Tulips

I have had a very busy day today, I have been preparing easter crafts for school. Tomorrow I'm working with the new entrants to year 2 classes, they will be making an easter basket and a simply card. On Tuesday I will be working with the years 7 and 8's. I will take some photos and post them over the weekend.
Today is our 21st Wedding Anniversary, this is the card I made for Paul.
We had a nice family tea tonight, we like to celebrate as a family you couldn't ask for better.
I have used the sketch from last weeks JAI challenge it is so versatile.
My Upline Alison showed me a card she had made with these tulips, I don't think I would have thought to make tulips with a bird punch. Thanks Alison.
I made the tulips with a new punch that is available in the Autumn-Winter Mini Catalogue starting April 1st.
This has to be the very best mini ever.
Supplies List
Stamp Set: Whimsical Words (SAB).
Card Stock: Riding Hood Red, Old Olive, Whisper White and Riding Hood Red DSP.
Inks: Riding Hood Red, Old Olive and Basis Black.
Extras: XL Two-Step Bird and Clear Rhinestone Brads.

I have still got room at my prelaunch party for the Autumn-Winter Catalogue.
Monday 29th March
7.30pm 
28 Puriri Street, Timaru.
Email me to book your place.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your wedding anniversary Helen!

    Love the card and thanks for the tip on how you did the tulips!! Great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card and happy anniversary Helen!

    ReplyDelete