Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Mother's Day

Here in New Zealand we celebrate Mother's Day on the 9th May.
Today our mainly music team got together to make our pressies for our lovely mothers (no Jo I'm not going to tell what, you can wait till Monday). Our mothers are all so precious and are doing such a fantastic job with their kids, we always make them a present to honour them.
Here is a card I demonstrated at a workshop last week.
I am loving Soft Suede and Melon Mambo together, I have used Lovely as Trees and Occasional Greetings Stamp Sets these are great stamp sets they are so versatile.
Ring or email today to order yours today.

1 comment:

  1. Tee hee! My ears did prick up when I read that!! Your card is just lovely - I love reflecting the season in my cards. I think I often do it without meaning to.

    ReplyDelete