Sunday, April 11, 2010

Shabby Chic

I have made another Top Note Purse.
I had lots of comments from people at church this morning about my purse.
I'm thinking I might make some more purses to sell.
I have made a felt button.
 Yesterday Jeanne, Savannah and I went to the Patchwork Exhibition that has been here in Timaru this weekend. The Quilts were amazing, the patience they must have to make such works of art. The was lots of stall with all sorts of fibre crafts availible, I could have spent a fortune. 
I bought a needle felting kit I have wanted to have a go at felting for a long time.
So last night while watching tv I made myself a needle felted broch (I forgot to photograph it), I will show it to you another day soon.
After finishing this bag I made a felt button for it. I am pleased with my efforts so far. I have seen the most lovely needle felted teddy bears, so that can be I goal later on to make felted teddy bear.

No comments:

Post a Comment