Monday, April 12, 2010

Very Productive Day

I have been very busy today, not papercrafting but sewing and felting.
 I have caught up on all my mending that had piled up. I have made Samuel 6 pairs of underpants, I was given the material and I had all the elastic so they didn't cost a cent.
 I even manged to get into town to do some banking and bit of shopping without children in tow. That's the beauty of having a 14 year old, it was payment for me replacing a zip in his favourite pair of shorts.
 Savannah had ripped a hole in the knee of her favourite pair of jeans, so I zig zaged it on the machine and I'm in the process of needle felting over top of the stitching. I will so you tomorrow.
Here is the broch that I needle felted on Saturday evening.
Have an enjoyable evening. I hoping to get my JAI challenge do tonight. See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment