Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Blog Candy Winner

The winner of the Blog Candy is (drum roll please)
Nancy.
Nancy can you please email me with your details, then I will get your new Vintage Labels Stamp Set to you.
A big thank you to all who left a message.
Now here are a couple of cards that I got made today.
They are Quilted Top Note Cards.
I have seen these cards all over the web lately, they are very easy to make.
The very talented Keryn Campbell has a great video tutorial.
I have used Best Yet (Level 1 Hostesss) Stamp Set.
These are fun to made and very effective.
Here is the second card I made.
This card is for Inge and Glenn they have just had a lovely baby boy.
In this card I have used Punches Three (Level 1 Hostess) Stamp Set.
To earn these hostess sets contact me to book your workshop.

May and June are my Stampin' Up Birthday Months. 
I signed up in May and held my first workshop in June.

To Celebrate I am running my own promotion for May and June.
If you host a workshop in May or June besides all the great hostess benefits I will be giving away to the hostess a Free Classic Stamp Pad in a colour of your choice.
Email me to book your workshop today.

1 comment:

  1. Helen, these are absolutely lovely! Well, you know how I feel about Cottage Wall papers.

    ReplyDelete