Monday, May 3, 2010

Sunshine Award

Monday has arrived again. 
We had a great mainly music session this morning, I love Mondays and mainly music. 
It's so great to have fun, laughter, singing and dancing with the wonderful preshoolers.
Too my surprise when I got home and went to the computer there were 2 awards awaiting me.

The first 1 was from the very talented Bron Heslop. Thanks Bron for awarding me with the 
Sunshine Award!!


Here are the ‘rules’ for the award.
1. Put the Sunshine Award on your blog and/or within your post.
2. Pass the award to other bloggers.
3. Link the nominees within your post.
4. Let them know they received this award by leaving a comment on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to the person from whom you received the award.

Were Do I start?

1. Jo Armstrong
2. Delys Cram
3. Anna Sutherland
4. Karen Rogers
5. Tracee Jones

The other award I will share later I have to go and get the kids from.
See you later.
Thanks Bron for awarding this award to me.

1 comment:

  1. Well thank you so much Helen - that really did brighten my day. Now just to get it passed along to some more lucky bloggers!

    ReplyDelete