Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Thank You cards for the PTA

Our School PTA needed some Thank You cards, so I offered to make them.
They needed 10 cards, so I made 2 designs for them.
Both Cards are made using Two-Step Stampin' Stamp Sets.
Card #1
I have used Cheep Talk Stamp Set.
Kiwi Kiss, Rich Razzleberry, Tempting Turquoise and Whisper White. 
I love this colour combo.
Card #2
I used Heartfelt Thanks Stamp Set for this card.
The colours I have used are Lovely Lavender, Passion Pink, Orchid Opulunce, Rich Razzleberry and Whisper White. To finish this card I wrapped string around and tied in a bow.
I wasn't too sure on this card, the colours are not me at all.
Rhonda (PTA Chairperson) was thrilled with them.

Stampin' Up Promotion for July is 20% of selected Two-Step Stampin' Stamp Sets.
I will post again tomorrow with more details.

1 comment:

  1. They're beautiful, Helen - no wonder Rhonda was thrilled with them! I would be too! I love that Heartfelt Thanks set.... and I have to admit to being tempted to get Cheep Talk with the 2-Step promotion this month!

    ReplyDelete