Friday, August 6, 2010

Colour Challenge

I achieved my goal of been picked for the Top Picks for JAI Challenge last week.
This week the the girls have another colour challenge for us.


Here is my card that I have made.
I didn't have any Rose Red Card Stock so I have used Raspberry Tart DSP instead.
I decided to make a Christmas Card using Lovely as a Tree and Best Yet , stamped and sponged in Alway Artichoke.
I ruffled the Rose Red Ribbon on the left side
I have used Kraft, Always Artichoke and Very Vanillia Card Stock.

9 comments:

  1. Lovely Christmas card... I really need to start thinking about Christmas, not really that far away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Helen - perhaps another winner?

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great start to your Christmas cards Helen. Well done on your top 5 pick last week!! Woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Christmas card.
    Rach:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Helen for leaving Cameron a comment. He was really pleased to get it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so beautiful, Helen! I love the ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks lovely, I especially like the trees stamped and sponged in the Artichoke and the ribbon.

    ReplyDelete