Monday, September 27, 2010

Faux Metal

Hi Everyone.
Hope you all had a great weekend.
It was a long weekend here in Timaru as it is Anniversary Day today.
The Sun has shone and it was glorious.
I managed to get some craft time today, then we went for a walk to a friends place then to the park.
Here's the one of the cards I got done today.
The technique is Faux Metal, I found a video tutorial on Diana Gibbs (demo in the States) blog.
In her tutorial she uses Silver Embossing Powder, I didn't have silver so I used gold instead.
I thought it would make a great Christmas Card.
Supplies List
Stamp Sets: Winter Post and Occasional Greetings.
Card Stock: Real Red, Basic Black, Sahara Sand and Whisper White.
Inks: VersaMark, Real Red and Basic Black.
Extras: Heat Tool, Gold Embossing Powder, Powder Pals, Dazzling Diamonds, Stampin' Pastels, Sponge and Stampin' Dimensionals.

1 comment:

  1. I agree, Helen - it makes a FABULOUS Christmas card! Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete