Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Another Special Card

Here's another sympathy card, it is for my sister Sandra.
Sandra works in a Rest Home in Christchurch and there have been quite a few residents pass on in the last wee while.
Sandra has a big heart and get to know all the residents, and loves them.
Last week was a very differcuit week not only with the events unfolding on the coast with our cousin, but her favourite resident passed away on Friday.
Here is the card I have made for her.
Again this a cased card, I cased Amy Buchanan a Demonstrator is Aussie.
Go check out her blog HERE.
Thanks Amy for your inspiration.
I have used Every Moment Stamp Set again, as I said yesterday great set for watercolouring.
Yes yesterday, don't be too shocked 2 days in a row (I have been a bit slack lately) LOL.
The bow is made with a very simple tool to make the perfect bow, Alisa Tilsner has made a video tutorial for us all. 
Click HERE to make your perfect bows.

4 comments:

  1. This card is lovely. You amaze me with what you can put together. I love that new embossing folder pattern.Lovely detail on the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely Helen. I'm sure your sister will appreciate your thoughtful gesture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so v v pretty Helen....and I LOVE the textured embossing plate (which we have in the mini today...woo hoo!!!!) You're right in saying that the bow is perfect and the brad looks so right in the middle. You have coloured the petals so delicately and so well....the highlights are brilliant. Must know exactly what to do fm that beautiful garden of yours. Stunning card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see the special cards collection and it's awesome to see in which one sister send this card to his sister and showing love for him. It's the natural relation with his sister which touches to the heart and if you have more collection then you can share with me.

    ReplyDelete