Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Try Stampin' on Tuesdays

I had gone into my craftroom and partly tidied it and got distracted as we do in craftrooms.
I have finally finish my Mother's Day Card and Mini Albums for both our Mums (my last post tells you why).
To view the albums in my post  here.
For the card I have used I have used Try Stampin' On Tuesday, Try Stampin' #14 Sketch.
 I have used this for my cards to match the albums, but I turned it on it's side.
 I have used 'Love Notes' DSP, I love this DSP.
Riding Hood Red, Basic Black and Very Vanilla Cardstock.
 I have also used my latest Big Shot Die and Multipurpose Adhesive sheets to make the back ribbon.
It's a great die and I know I will use it lots and the multipurpose adhesive sheet will come in very handy.
 I have used 'Just Believe', 'Teeny Tiny Sentiments" and 'Well Scripted' (retired Summer Mini) Stamp Sets.
Go and check out 'Try Stampin' on Tuesdays' they have some fantastic sketches.

4 comments:

  1. Lovely work Helen. By the way love the signature. Need to do a HTML class so I can do this too! Hope you get your craft room sorted soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card. The colours, the textures, all the detail. This is truly a piece of art. Thanks for playing at Try Stampin'.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Helen .... just catching up on blog posts now that I am back from convention. Love how you have used the TST sketch!
    Cheers,
    T

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vibrant wonderful card Helen. The colour scheme is FABBO!!! Luvin' the torn/distressed edges. ooxx

    ReplyDelete