Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Prepartions

Today we have been tidying, sorting and moving furniture in prep for tomorrow.
We have my family coming from Christchurch and will be staying over night.
Savannah and I have been working on the table for tomorrows Christmas Dinner.
 We will have 14 around the table tomorrow evening for Dinner.
 Our colour combo is Pacific Point, Real Red and Very Vanilla.
 The wine glass and the name place I pinned on Pinterest.
 I love this idea and it was super easy to prepare.
I used Four Frames Stamp Set and stamped in Pacific Point and used Real Red Marker to write the name.
 This a task I gave to Savannah to prepare, it's very effective a small bauble and a length of Very Vanilla Ribbon.
 I love my candle holders, I coiled up some beads and added a silk rose.
I love it.
 Here's our tree.
This is the tags I have made for this Christmas.
Have a great tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. It looks soooooooooooooo GORJUS Helen. Love it all....esp the candle holders. It's the attention to detail that makes it all speccy. ooxx

    ReplyDelete