Saturday, February 11, 2012

Fun with Water Colouring

I did a workshop at the end of January, the hostess asked for me do something with watercolouring and ribbon.
This is the card I demonstrated, I cased it from Darlene Devries.
I found it on Pinterest and knew I had to make it.
My friend Irene celebrated here 70th birthday on 31st January so I gave her this card.
I have used Pumpkin Pie, Tempting Turquoise, Early Espresso and Whisper White Colour Combo.
 I have used 'Flower Fest and On Your Birthday' Stamp Sets.
I water coloured the flowers with Pumpkin Pie, Peach Parfait, Daffodil Delight and So Saffron.
I sponged a piece of White White Card with Pumpkin Pie, rolled 1/2 of it with Very Vintage jumbo Wheel.
Then I sprinkled water over it.
I free handed a boarder in Early Espresso, added some Early Espresso Bakers Twine.
I used Designer Label Punch to trim the edges of the Tempting Turquoise and Whisper white Card Stock, then I sprinkled some bleach on the Tempting Turquoise.
Added the flowers and lastly I added a bit of bling.

1 comment:

  1. So much technique on such a small card Helen. So bright and cheery.....love it. ooxx

    ReplyDelete