Wednesday, June 13, 2012

3d Unconvention Challenge

Pin It
Yvonne  challenged us to made a 3d box.
It had to have ribbon and a flower.
This is made easy with product from the Autumn - Winter Mini Catalogue.
I am loving the new dies, especially the Framelits and it has a stamp set that coordinate with them.

 I used the Simply Scored Tool to make the box, I bought a box of chocolates and made pizza box to fit.
Simply Scored Scoring Tool
Takes the chore out of scoring! The tool’s scoring base fits paper or card stock
up to 12" x 12" (30.5 x 30.5 cm) and features score tracks every 3.2 mm (1/8").
We also have a Metric Scoring Plate that fits on top and can purchase more markers.
I used Island Indigo and Pool Party 2011-2013 In Colours.
This stamp is one of six stamps from Apothecary Art Stamp Set.
The ribbon is Pool Party 3/8" Ruffled Ribbon.
The flower is made with Attic Boutique DSP and 1 3/4" Scallop Circle Punch.
This was another challenge that I won.

No comments:

Post a Comment