Sunday, November 17, 2013

We Are Settled In Our New Home, Tomorrow I Go Get The Big kids

Pin It
Samuel and I moved from Timaru on the last day of the third term (27th Sept).
We went to my Mum and Dad's for two weeks, leaving Darian (DS) and Savannah (DD) in Timaru with friends to finish their school year.
Paul, Samuel and I moved into our new home in Parklands 5 weeks ago.
We are settling in nicely, still boxes to unpack but slowly and surely we are getting through them.
We have found a great local church and are making new friends.
Samuel has settled into his new school, making lots of friends.
He has been to one birthday party and has another invite on the fridge.
We are loving been near family and had lots of BBQs.
We are enjoying been near the beach.
I have finally got my craftroom sorted enough to get some cards and swaps made that needed doing (it was left to last sadly).
 It still needs some tweeting, and if you know where my sanding bits for my Core'dinations Card Stock are please let me know LOL.
It will turn up.
Tomorrow after I have got Samuel of to school, I'm heading for Timaru.
To pick up the big kids.
Tomorrow Darian has a level 2 Maths exam and Savannah has a level 1 Science exam.
Savannah has Drama exam on the 26th November which I will take her back to do.
Savannah has been very homesick, it will be good to be a complete family again.
I will be back to show you the things I have made later in the week.
That was a bit of a teaser for you.
See you later in the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment