Monday, January 27, 2014

I have a Confession to Make

Pin It
I bought the Dress Up Framelits and matching Stamp Set in the pre-order last year, and I haven't used it until today.
 I had the frame which used to have a picture of coffee pot which was very faded and we haven't had it on the wall since we lived in Dunedin 7 years ago.
It was crying out for a make over.
This is the end result, which will go on our lounge wall.
I sanded the frame a bit then rubbed Real Red Ink into the frame.
 
This is the bottom dress.
I tiered the dress with Modern Medley DSP and Silver Glimmer Paper.
The roses on the waist are retired, then I added a Basic Pearl necklace.
This is the top dress.
I cut this in Modern Medley DSP and Very Vanilla Card Stock.
Then I place the Very Vanilla dress into the heart punch to cut the bodice.
I finished it with a Very Vanilla Candy Dot and Basic Rhinestones for a necklace.
This the middle dress.
I did this one quite different, I cut the dress form out of the Real Red Card Stock and raised it above the dress with Stampin' Dimensionals.
I finished this dress of with Simply Pressed Clay Rose which I coloured Real Red.
I am determent to use supplies which I have used.
Do you have supplies you have bought and never used?
I'm sure we all have somethings, here's a challenge for you use something that has been inked etc with every project you make.
Tomorrow is an exciting day.
Sale-A-Bration and a new Occisions Catalogue start tomorrow.
Spend $110 NZD with me and get free product.

No comments:

Post a Comment