Saturday, February 15, 2014

Around the World Stampin' Up Challenge

Pin It
I was looking a Sam Donald's blog this evening, she was showing of her beautiful card she made for the Around the world Stampin' Up Challenge, she is on the design team.
It is a colour challenge AW11.
 Island Indigo, Daffodil Delight, Real Red and Whisper White.
I was on pinterest this morning and found a card made by LuLu using the Dress Up Framelits.
I knew straight away that I would case her card using these colours.
I inked up my Brayer with Daffodil Delight Ink and inked the Stripes Embossing Folder, then run it through the Big Shot to made the wallpaper.
I love how the lady has paused by the window to watch the birds in the tree.
I love her hat, I would wear a hat like that, It is made with Large and Small Oval Punches.
The flower is made using Boho Blossom and Itty Bitty shapes Punches.
I like to add something of the outside to inside, so added a stripe of Quatrefancy Specialty DSP which is the same as the dress.
So go and check out the Around the World Blog, see what the design team have created.

Get your FREE Sale-A-Bration Gift NOW!  1 with every $110 order from my Online Store

1 comment:

  1. Very special and nice :-)
    Thank you for your participation, Helen

    ReplyDelete