Sunday, February 16, 2014

Better Late Than Never

Pin It
Sorry I was meant to post this on Friday.
 This a simply card to make, the colour combo is Basic Black, Cherry Cobbler and Whisper White.
I have cased it of Angela Johns thanks Angel for sharing.
The Stamp Set is Banner  Blast a Sale-A-Bration Set, it has matching Punch.
The Stamp Set is a set of 10, 7 banners, heart, star and flower.
 I love the simplicity of this card, to complete I added to lines of Cherry Cobbler Twine and faux stitching using Basic Black Stampin' Write Marker.
 I repeated the faux stitching and added a banner on the inside of the card.

Get your FREE Sale-A-Bration Gift NOW!  1 with every $110 order from my Online Store


I want to show you what my youngest son Samuel gave me today.
Isn't he a sweetie, I might be biased.

No comments:

Post a Comment