Tuesday, March 4, 2014

See Ya Later Cased

Last Friday I saw the card that Linda Callahan had designed for Freshly Made Sketches.
I loved it and wanted to CASE it (Copy And Share Everything).
So here is my card.
 The colour combo is Soft Suede, Gumball Green, Garden Green and Very Vanilla.
For the back ground I inked the Chevron Embossing Folder with Gumball Green Ink, run it through the Big Shot.
I love how the Zoo Babies Stamp Set goes so nicely with the See Ya Later SAB Stamp Set.
Linda stamped the wave, I have used the rig rag from Tasteful Trim Bigz XL Die.
I cut it once then moved it so it would make a narrow rig rag. 
Under the Linen Thread that was wrapped around the card, I used 1' Circle Punch to cut a Silver Glimmer circle and added Gumball Green Dahlia.
On the inside I added 1 stripe of rig rag and stamped the monkey and alligator.
 

Get your FREE Sale-A-Bration Gift NOW!  1 with every $110 order from my Online Store

No comments:

Post a Comment