Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Sheltering Tree

Pin It
This weeks challenge over at Around the world Stampin' Up Challenges is a colour challenge.
Surprisingly the card came together quite quickly and easily.
Some of you would know that I struggle with the pale pinks, Blushing Bride I can cope with, the others my skin crawls when I use them so hence I don't use them much.
 I used the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge SSS256
 The Sheltering Tree Stamp Set is a two step stamping in photopolymer, there is 14 stamps in the set.
The possibility with this set are endless, I'm looking forward to playing some more with it.
 I used Circle Collection Framelits to cut the circles and the strip of Very Vanilla is cut from Project Life Cards & Labels Framelits.
I embossed the Chocolate Chip with Decorative Dots.
To finish this card I added a row of Pearls.
 This is the inside.
This card will be jetting it's way to Wellington tomorrow to dear friends who are struggling at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment