Saturday, July 25, 2015

Happy Birthday Joy

Pin It
Yesterday was my friend Joy's birthday.
I used one of the bags I had made for the WOW at The GLAMS team meeting.
 I filled it with some ribbon and other embellishments and of course some chocolate.
 The flower is another variation using the Decorative Label Punch.
Supply List
Stamp Set: Fabulous Four
Card Stock: Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla and Pretty Petals DSP Stack.
Ink: Watermelon Wonder.
Extras: Gift Bag Punch Board, Tea Lace Paper Doilies Gold Sequin Trim and Basic Pearls.
I also used Vanilla Shimmer Smooch Spritz which is retired.
I made this card to match.
On Wednesday at our meeting Gail Ruddle gave us Card Maps and Challenged us to used them in a card/page/project.
When I looked at them, the second from the bottom on the right jumped out at me.
I swapped the sentiment and embellishment.
 I love these 2015-2017 In Colour Blossom Accents, which I added Gold Metallic Thread both above and below the centre panel on the card.
 The Stamp Set is Fabulous Four, stamped with Watermelon Wonder and I added Basic Pearls to the dots between the words.
Then I wrapped Gold Metallic Bakers Twine around the card.
This the inside using happy birthday from Butterfly Basics.
 Supply List
Stamp Sets: Butterfly Basics and Fabulous Four.
Card Stock: Crumb Cake, Watermelon Wonder, Very Vanilla and Pretty Petals DSP Stack.
Ink: Watermelon Wonder.
Extras: Gold Metallic Thread, Gold Metallic Bakers Twine and 2015- 2017 In Colour Blossom Accents.

No comments:

Post a Comment