Saturday, February 13, 2016

Blended Bloom

Pin It
Today I'm using Global Design Project Sketch #GDP022 
I have used Blended Blooms Stamp it's a single stamp.
 The Whisper White Card was a bit too stark for my liking, so I flicked my Aqua Painter before cleaning it to give it the splatted look.
I used Striped Scallop Thinlits and some retired ribbon underneath but with the knot on top.
 I stamped on Watercolour Card Stock and used my Aqua Painter with Blackberry Bliss, Wisteria Wonder and Hello Honey.
 I punched out a Itty Bitty Butterfly, then painted it with Wink of Stella Clear and Gold pens then added 1/8' circle to the wings with the help of my Paper Piercing Tool.
I added Wink of Stella Clear and a Iced Rhinestone to the centre of the flower.
I didn't think it needed any sentiments, for inside I did the spattered affect with my Aqua Painter.
Go to Global Design Project, get inspired and join in the fun.
Product List

3 comments:

  1. So pretty. Such a creative way to use the layout.I love the splatters you've added in the background; such a gorgeous touch. Thanks for playing with Global Design Project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Helen! I love how you have turned that die around to make it look quite different. The splatters and Wink of Stella add are a lovely touch. Thanks for playing at Global Design Project with us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun use of this scallop die! Great, creative card. Thank you so much for playing along with this week's Global Design Project Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete