Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Fear Not For I Am With You

Pin It
Today's cards are made using the colours from Pals Paper Players #287.
Here's my cards, yes I made Two.
 I stamped the fear not, from Rose Wonder Stamp Set in the centre of a piece of Shimmery White Card Stock.
I used my Aqua Painters and Ink Pads to splatter the card, then decided I should have masked the verse.
So that is why there are two cards, the second I masked the verse.
I cut the butterfly out of Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper then sponged it with the 3 colours, and add an Iced Rhinestone to the centre.
I doodled on the inside and out to made a border and stamped the sentiment in the centre which is from Rose Wonder Stamp[ Set also.
Go and check out Pals Paper Players, and join in the fun.
Product List

5 comments:

  1. So beautiful, Helen! These colors are perfect for the splatters in the background. Great use of the colors! I love the end result. Thank you so much for playing along with this week's Pals Paper Arts Color Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you incorporated the colors into the splatters around the verse. I agree that I would like to see it with the verse masked off, but not sure I would like that better.... And doodles are my weakness... Thanks so much for playing along with my color combination at this week's PPA color challenge. Hope to see you often in our gallery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty. Love the work on the background and the glimmery work on the colorful butterfly. This would look great in a frame. Thanks for playing with Pals Paper Arts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful! Such a wonderful message and great way to use the colors keeping it from being too bold.
    Thanks for playing along with us at the PPA this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So simple and the results are so elegant. The strength of the message and the beautiful butterfly remain center stage.

    ReplyDelete