Monday, February 8, 2016

Going Global

Pin It
Tomorrow is D Hubby's birthday, as Samuel was going to bed our youngest he help choose which stamp set to use.
Then he helped look on pinterest for ideas he found this card, and wanted me to copy identity.
 Shawn de Oliveira is a US demo and is design team member of Global Design Project and Pals Paper Art.
Thanks for your inspiration Shawn check out his blog HERE.
I have used the Sketch from Freshly Made Sketches FMS222.
I have made two cards one vertical and the other horizontal using this sketch.
I have used Delightful Dijon, Mossy Meadow and Very Vanilla.
I used Going Places DSP Stack and Going Gobal Stamp Set that are designed to work with each other are found in the Occasions Catty.
 I used the Chevron Border Punch to mimic the arrows on the DSP.
I stamped the globe in VersaMark Ink them heat embossed with Gold Embossing Powder.
I used Hello You Thinlits and Crazy About You Stamp Set which you can buy as a bundle and save 15%.
I used stripes of the DSP in the inside.
 Added a Chevron and stamped happy birthday.
I will let Samuel chose which card to give to Dad.
Please let me know which one you like.
Go and check out the links, get inspired and play along.

2 comments:

  1. This is a fabulous masculine card - great mix of colours and papers. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Samuel did well!! It's the perfect masculine card! I love that you used the two strips on the sketch for a sentiment and for chevrons. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete