Monday, February 1, 2016

Hello my Friend

Pin It
Here is another card I made when playing around with water colouring techniques.
I need to play some more as our ink is different what the you tube clip I watched, it wasn't meant to cover the whole front.
So worked with my aqua painters and spritzer to lift colour.
 I used the Hello Sale-A-Bration Stamp Set.

I embossed it onto Watercolour Card Stock then I did the watercolour effect.
Here's this weeks sketch over at Freshly Made Sketches.
FMS#221
 I them Stamped a collage with Timeless Textures with Craft Whisper White Ink.
I finished it off with randomly scribbling over the front with Clear Wink Of Stella Pen and added some basic Pearls.
The colour combo is Watermelon Wonder, Whisper White and Basic Black.
Go have a look at Freshly made sketches and join in the fun.
Today is the last day of school holidays, Samuel and I took our lunch to the park.
 This a cool park about 20 minutes away from home.
He didn't want to go out but had fun once we were there.
 It's a glorious day today
This wharf is near the park, it is pretty munted since the earthquakes but is still safe to walk on.
Enjoy your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment