Thursday, February 18, 2016

Pool Party, Daffodil Delight and Tangerine Tango

Pin It
Here are the other two cards I made yesterday using The Paper Players PP282 colour combo.
The first card is a Easter Card.
I have used Over the Rainbow and Teeny Tiny Sentiments Stamp Sets.
 I cased this from Tami White, she used a different stamp set.
I used the Bird Builder and Petite Petals Punches for the flowers.
I added some bling and cut the sentiment out with Bitty Banners Framelits.
 I have left the inside blank.
Here's the second card.
I have used Sunburst Thinlits and Sunburst Stamp Set, you can buy them in a bundle and save 15%.
 I used 2', 1 3/4' and 1 1/2' Circle Punches.
The Tangerine Tango circle I run a scrap piece of card through the Big Shot with the Sunburst Thinlit , then I cut out the circle with the punch.
I mounted the Whisper White circle with Stampin' Dimensionals and added Candy Dots.
Voila and my card is done.
 I stamped the sentiment on the inside.
Go to Tami White's blog, she has lots of wonderful ideas and she does great You Tube Videos.
There is still time to play along with The Paper Players.
Product List

2 comments:

  1. Love the Easter card, such a simple but clever design, thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Easter Egg is so creative - love it! And the bright sunburst is fabulous! Glad you joined us at the Paper players!

    ReplyDelete